Louisa Outpatient is an outpatient center providing a variety of service to those suffering from substance use disorder located in Lawrence County, Kentucky. This facility was ARC’s very first outpatient center!
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- 12-Step and Celebrate Recovery Meetings
- Peer Support
- Targeted Case Management
- Medically Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Relapse Prevention
- Vocational Training
- Career Opportunities
- Same Day Care Appointments Available
ARC’s outpatient program will help you or your loved one begin or continue their journey toward recovery and sobriety. For outpatient clients, we provide clinical treatment that includes group and individual counseling at one of our conveniently located outpatient centers or via outpatient telecare. Clients recommended for Addiction Recovery Care outpatient treatment programs do not need medically supervised detoxification or stabilization, have stable mental and physical health, and have a stable, supportive home and work environment. Addiction Recovery Care can help you or your loved one at the conclusion of long-term drug treatment by enrolling in our aftercare and relapse prevention programs. These are specifically designed to help re-enter your life with a clear set of goals and a new outlook.
- INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAMS (IOP)
- 3 or 5 days a week
- Morning, Afternoon and Evening Classes offered
- OUTPATIENT PROGRAMS (OP)
- Individualized therapy, as-needed basis
- MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT (MAT):
- Suboxone, and Vivitrol are o¬ffered to help cravings and maximize healing. MAT is used in combination with therapies for a person-centered approach.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – 8:30am – 6pm
- Tuesday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm